Another edition of the series “Michael’s Minute” is up! These are some links that interested me in the past week or so. Enjoy!
- Service Manager Overview | Watch out Helpdesk Vendors! - http://blogs.technet.com/servicemanager/archive/2009/01/14/the-system-center-platform-in-service-manager.aspx
- Enable Verbose Logging for SBS Wizards | I thought this was pretty cool... - http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2009/01/22/how-to-enable-verbose-logging-for-most-sbs-2008-wizards-and-console.aspx
- Win7 testers for netbooks | http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/zdnet/microsoft/~3/520330839/
- Skype 4.0 RTM's with improved audio codecs | http://www.skype.com
- Mark Speaks & I listen... - The Case of the Phantom Desktop Files: http://blogs.technet.com/markrussinovich/archive/2009/02/03/3174194.aspx
Until next time!