So I made a few updates to my PowerShell experiment over the past week or so. Here are the highlights -
- Rename of the script to adhere to the verb-noun standard syntax
- Added a bunch more Verbose and Debug messages to help users and myself
- Added much better error handling, but its still my initial stab at it
- Uses PowerShell Advanced Functions so that it can support multiple computers
- More to come, I haven't tested objects from the pipeline, but performing several machines by using the parameter -ComputerName works
You can grab the script here.